- Charismatically thin refrigerator (Only 10cm deep).
- Use of Peltier technology to make the world’s thinnest refrigerator.
- Weighs only 5.3 kg, making it easy to relocate.
- It has 5 liters of a cabin which can be used to cool Water Bottler, soft drinks, chocolates, and anything that you need just handy.
- Energy-saving technology with a typical power consumption of 12W only.
- Use of Japanese-made high-performance fan, which keeps the operation silent.
- Spill drip technology to protect products from accidental spillage.
- Received the 2018 Good Design Award in Japan for its extremely cute & thin design.
- It comes with trusted Japanese technology, which is well known for its profound accuracy and durability.
- Helps you preserve mother nature for the next generation (As It is free from hazardous gases that are normally used in a typical refrigerator)
- Perfect for hotels, banks, hospitals, and care facilities with limited space.
- A well-known product in Japan and its periphery
Design & Dimensions
- The small form factor makes it easy to install on any wall of the room (Height = 355 mm, Width = 392 mm, Depth = 104 mm)
- Designed to mount on the wall, to save floor or desk space, with a Configurable door opening in the clockwise and anti-clockwise direction at the time of installation.
- 3 Water bottles or 6 cans of drinks can be cooled down to 5°C in just 3-4 hours, and then it maintains the same temperature with negligible power consumption.
- Available in Ivory white or black colors, which entice at a single glance.
|TWHR-5L (BR, BL / WR, WL)
|Black / White
|W355mm × D104mm
|Approx. 5.3 kg
|12 W (Max. 68 W)
|Cold storage temperature
|5 °C ± 1.5 °C (When the room temperature is 25 °C)
|230 ~ 100 VAC (50/60 Hz), in Switch ON/OFF mode
|5 L (Refrigerator internal 72 mm)
|Internal heat conduction method
|Door opening method
|Opens horizontally (*Please state the precautions regarding the door opening direction.)
|Water from tops on the top is prevented from entering the air exhaust port.
|Thermal insulation construction
|Vacuum insulation and urethane foam are used for the thermal insulation (supports thinner designs)
|Vibration and noise countermeasures
|A quiet fan is used and sound absorption material is attached to the air exhaust.
|Packing magnet adhesion method
- The photographs in the catalog are for illustration purposes only. The actual colors may vary slightly depending on the lighting, angle, and surrounding colors.
- Do not place objects on top of this product because the product could fall.
- Regularly maintain the drain at the bottom of the product to prevent mold from growing.
- Regularly maintain the filter at the bottom of the product to prevent a decline in cooling performance due to clogging with dust.
- The screws used for mounting on the wall will differ depending on the shape and material of the wall, so the customer is required to provide the screws.
- About 3 to 4 hours is required for the temperature inside the refrigerator to change from 25 °C to 5 °C.
- Use this product indoors out of direct sunlight. The performance of this product is not guaranteed when used outdoors or in a vehicle.
- Only use this refrigerator to hold food and drink. Storing chemicals in it could cause discoloration or corrosion.
- The shape may be changed without notice.
Here is a glimpse of the Upgraded Version of Wall Mounted Refrigerator (To be Launched soon…)